Lights are up. Trees are decorated. Everyone is in the full swing of events, presents and more.
When will we get a few minutes to breathe?
Well, I have something to share with you. If YOU don’t create space for those moments, they won’t happen. Whoa whoa, I know. Crazy. ;)
I’m not always great at staring at the wall and breathing solo, and at this time of year, love connecting with others over both the calm and the chaos.
If you’re keen to do the same, check out one or two of the events in our community:
- Wednesday’s in December: lululemon Metrotown’s Breathe it all in Yoga Series [yoga]
- Thursday’s in December: lululemon Pacific Centre’s Get Grounded, Underground [meditation]
- Nov 30: lululemon Pacific Centre’s CHILL Meditation [meditation]
- Nov 30: Saje Pacific Centre’s Calm & Connect [meditation]
- Dec 2: Distrikt Movement’s Holiday Market [community]
- Dec 2: One Yoga’s One Love & Holiday Kickoff w/ Ryan Leier [yoga + community]
- Dec 3: lululemon lab’s Candle Making Workshop [art]
- Dec 4: Moment Meditation’s Feelosophy [yoga + massage + music]
- Dec 9: One Yoga’s Restore & Recharge for the Holidays w/ Carolyn Budgell [yoga]
- Dec 10: YYOGA’s Karma Christmas [yoga]
- Dec 14: Distrikt Movement’s Feelosophy [yoga + massage + music]
- Dec 17: One Yoga’s Winter Solstice [yoga]
- Dec 19: Moment Meditation’s Dinner Date & Meditate [meditation + community]
- Dec 21: YYOGA’s Winter Solstice Yoga [yoga]
- Dec 23: Mindful Mass w/ Carolyn Budgell [meditation]
Additional mindful holiday vibes:
- Sign up for Moment Meditation’s free advent calendar: 24 days of meditations, mindful activities, articles and tips
- Listen to lululemon’s mindful practices – you can #breatheitin here
Wishing you chill vibes and allllll the breathing.