Thank You, 2015
- We merged 2 homes into 1 ❤️
- We spent 10 days on Maui 🌴 — snorkelling at Molokini, our first helicopter ride and sunrise at Haleakala were all incredible!
- Elliot completed his 1st Ironman and set a course record for the swim! 💪🏼
- We crossed 10 finish lines 😱
- We grew our own garden (kale, carrots, beets, onions and so much more!)
- I swam across Kits Pool for the 1st time! 🏊🏼
- I became more comfortable on my bike! 🚴🏻
- We spent many weekends on Salt Spring with Grandpa Bob ❤️
- I hugged Melissa in the UK 👭
- We went on an epic RV road trip 🚐 through the Yukon & Alaska — hiking at Tombstone Territorial Park was unreal 🙌🏼
- I fell in love with The Social Yoga (cookbook club and farmers market yoga were my faves!)
- We snowshoe’d up Seymour, Cypress & Grouse ❄️
- We’re ending the year in one of our favourite places on the Sunshine Coast — rest, relaxation, sunshine & nature 🌲#soulrecovery
Grateful for life, love and everything we learned this year. Cheers to YOU, this past year and the next one too.